Ameda launches new nursing bra and nursing camisole collection
July 18, 2012
Ameda has been known for its breastfeeding products, including breast pumps and bottles, for over 70 years – and now they have put that knowledge to work when designing their new Ameda Intimates Nursing Bra and Nursing Camisole collection.
Ameda’s new line features comfortable support that helps minimize plugged ducts to prevent mastitis. The flexible microfiber fabric and dual side knit panels adapts to your changing shape, is absorbent and the fabric is free of harmful substances – which is great if you are allergy-prone.
According to the press release from Ameda, this new line has great features new moms will appreciate, including:
• Lightly absorbent microfiber fabric prevents bacteria growth and odors
• Fabric is free of harmful substances, reducing the risk of skin irritation and allergy for both mom and baby
• Dual knit side panels adapt to a mother’s changing shape
• Drop cup design with one-hand release clasp provides easy access for breastfeeding in public.
• A variety of breast sizes (A-J cups) and flexible sizing for the right fit the first time
• Machine washable
The Ameda Intimates Nursing Bra is available in beige (and will soon be available in black) for $39.99 and the camisole is $44.99. They can be purchased at Amedadirect.com, Amedaonline.com, and Amedababy.com.