Comfortable and stylish high heels for pregnant moms
January 18, 2011
Just because you are pregnant doesn’t mean you want to stop wearing those sexy high heels – especially for special occasions.
We have rounded up the most comfortable high heel shoes that look sexy and stylish – but feel great on your overworked feet.
Many pregnant women will find that their feet will grow on average ½ size during pregnancy – and often this “new size” remains after pregnancy. This occurs because pregnancy hormones cause your ligaments and joints to become looser and more lax, which can result in your feet flattening or widening.
When searching for the best pregnancy high heels, consider that as your belly grows your center of balance will be slightly off.
Avoid the stilettos and stick to heels you can comfortable walk in.
Wedges are also a good option as they provide more stability than regular high heels.
Top comfortable high heels perfect for pregnant moms:
1. Aerosoles Plushing Bride Wedge
2. Indigo by Clarks Long Pond Wedge sandal
3. Corso Como Delicious Pump
4. Cole Haan Stephanie Pump with Nike Air technology (pictured)
5. Tsubo Acrea Mary Jane Heel
6. Aerosoles black suede peek-toe pump
7. Aerosoles Maryjane pump
8. Cole Haan Leopard hair calf pump with Nike Air technology